Monday, August 3, 2009

Shhh! I'll let you in on a little secret...


...I am a new Vegan, and I am still on a diet. In fact, I want to lose 10lbs this month. And I'll let you in on another secret. Being Vegan does NOT equal easy weight loss! Nope. No way Jose! During these last few weeks of summer, I challenge myself to LOSE and be VEGAN! The plan is to eat smaller portions, write down everything that I put into my body, and up the cardio to at least 60 minutes/day. I'm also going to weight myself DAILY. I know this seems a bit obsessive, and yes, many dietians and weight loss programs do not recommend weighting daily, but I really think that facing the scale everyday is just the type of motivation I need. And of course, I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger