Friday, July 17, 2009

Support it any way YOU can


I discovered this magazine while paying for my groceries at the Whole Foods Market yesterday. I was drawn to it by the brightly colored cover and simple yet perfect title. Admittedly, I did not buy it. Yes, I would have loved to support this developing brand, but the price of the magazine was not in my budget. Moreover, in this struggling economy, I have found that it is easier to support the GREEN movement by planning ahead. For example, this magazine is seasonal. I learned that from their simple yet perfect website. It is filled with environmental facts and tips on how to achieve a greener lifestyle. Moral of this story; Whether you purchase the magazine or register with their website, you will be showing your support for this company and their GREEN cause.

Also, checkout this article on going GREEN and finding personal balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger